I’m very proud of what I do as a writer, speaker and motivator, and I’m honored to have been recognized by the following people and organizations for the work I do.
- Awards given to Lauren Marie Fleming and QueerieBradshaw.com.
- Lauren Marie Fleming and QueerieBradshaw.com in the media.
- Conferences, colleges and workshops where I’ve spoken/taught.
Awards Given to Lauren Marie Fleming and QueerieBradshaw.com:
QueerieBradshaw.com is one of the top LGBT sites on the Internet according to LGBTBlogs.com.
Lauren Marie Fleming and QueerieBradshaw.com in the Media:
Lauren on body-positivity on Sexplanations with Dr. Doe.
Pieces for VICE magazine:
- Let Me Entertain You (on how I became a sex blogger)
- My Bloody Valentine (on sex, grief and Valentine’s Day)
- For the Love of Porn (on my how porn has changed my life for the better)
- How to Hurt the Ones You Love (on consensually slapping during sex)
Pieces on Nerve.com:
Pieces for Curve magazine:
- The original Queerie Bradshaw sex blog
- The All-American Lesbian Vacay (Vegas travel guide)
- Grassroots Activism Demands Equality
Conferences, colleges and workshops where I’ve spoken/taught:
BlogHer and BlogHer Pathfinder Day
- BlogHer ’12 – Erotica Out in the Open Panel
- BlogHer ’12 Pathfinder Day – Morning Fundamental Workshop: My Blog as a Business
- BlogHer ’13 – Using Social Media Tools Without Being a Tool: Marketing and Promotion That Lifts the Community as a Whole
- West 2013 – Media Panel, and The Business of Sex Writing workshop
- East 2014 – Opening Keynote Plenary Panel, The Business of Blogging About Sex workshop, Queering the Law: Important Issues Beyond Gay Marriage workshop
- 2012 at Brown University – Sex and Social Issues Panel
- 2013 at Yale University – Queering the Law: Important Issues Beyond Gay Marriage
- 2012 – Creating Physical and Mental Space in Your Life for Writing workshop
- 2011 – Business Basics for Writers
Other Workshop Locales:
- Center for Sex Positive Culture, Seattle, WA, Jan. 2013 – Queering the Law: Important Issues Beyond Gay Marriage workshop, and Writing to Enhance Your Sex Life workshop
- Wild at Heart, Seattle, WA, Jan. 2013 – Sizeable Orgasms: Confidence, Comfort and Pleasure for All Body Types
- Babeland, NY, NY, March 2013 – Choosing a Harness for Strap-On Sex
- Autostraddle.com named Queerie Bradshaw #41 in its Top 100 Hot Queer Women of 2012.
- QueerieBradshaw.com was featured as the “Site of the Week” by the gals over at Lesbian Lounge. You can hear the podcast on their site.