Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Featured
Taxes are a pain in the ass, but like it or not, they’re due today for Americans. If you’re one of the lucky people who got tax refunds (I owe this year – being self-employed is not always sunshine and … Continue reading
Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
Catalyst Con East was March 14-16 and, true to the theme of the conference, many conversations about sexuality were sparked. I spoke three times: once as a panelist on the opening keynote, once as a moderator presenter for the The … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was invited onto HufPost Live to discuss what America gets wrong about sex. Twenty minutes weren’t nearly enough to cover the topic, but I think we did a pretty good job considering our time restraint. Cheers to my … Continue reading
I love the Tango by We-Vibe so much that I’m giving one away! So scroll down to enter to win. OVERVIEW: My new favorite travel companion, the We-Vibe Tango is pure power built into a sleek, compact, waterproof, rechargeable body. Overall … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I was literally told I would never find love because I was fat. Well dad, I found it; on Twitter. The body-positive movement that I connected to via fellow bloggers and tweeters has changed the … Continue reading
Bianca del Rio is a bitch, and I fucking love her for it. Years ago, while I was interning with Curve Magazine, I met this guy named Matt at a gay ski week in Tahoe. Matt worked as a cameraman … Continue reading
I want to have lots and lots of conversations about sex, and I want to have them with experts in the field and, most importantly, with you my readers! So, I’ve decided to do a series of LIVE interviews with … Continue reading
Between my frequent travels and my tendency to fall in love with people from other cities, I’ve become an expert on making long distance relationships work. So, I thought I’d combine the knowledge I’ve learned through my experiences here for … Continue reading
Why I Spent My Saturday of Catalyst Con Crying Instead of Having Sex, a.k.a. Grief Hits at the Worst Times
For the most part, I love speaking at conferences. For the most part, I love being the person who encourages people to dig deep and share their Truths, to talk about the difficult – from money to grief to racism … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading