Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Headline
There is a sharp pain in my right side and I refuse to go to the doctor about it. Here is why: When I was 7, I went to my first fat doctor. I remember sitting there naked with my … Continue reading
I love the Tango by We-Vibe so much that I’m giving one away! So scroll down to enter to win. OVERVIEW: My new favorite travel companion, the We-Vibe Tango is pure power built into a sleek, compact, waterproof, rechargeable body. Overall … Continue reading
I want to have lots and lots of conversations about sex, and I want to have them with experts in the field and, most importantly, with you my readers! So, I’ve decided to do a series of LIVE interviews with … Continue reading
Between my frequent travels and my tendency to fall in love with people from other cities, I’ve become an expert on making long distance relationships work. So, I thought I’d combine the knowledge I’ve learned through my experiences here for … Continue reading
Why I Spent My Saturday of Catalyst Con Crying Instead of Having Sex, a.k.a. Grief Hits at the Worst Times
For the most part, I love speaking at conferences. For the most part, I love being the person who encourages people to dig deep and share their Truths, to talk about the difficult – from money to grief to racism … Continue reading
My love of train travel is surpassed only by my love of writing. Put the two together, and I may explode from bliss. Please help me explode from bliss! Amtrak is doing a very Beta-level writing residency program – where … Continue reading
You guys, I have a confession to make. I’m a sapiosexual. Sapiosexual, n. One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature. I only found this term out recently, and I was (not at all in any way) shocked to find … Continue reading
How Do You Say, “I’m Kind of a Big Deal” in Portuguese? a.k.a. Brazil Glamour Ranks Queerie Bradshaw #16 Best Sex Blog in the World
Turns out, I’m not just a big enough deal to get Epiphora, Queeroschino Cherry and Redhead Bedhead out of bed earlier than noon. Alarm went off + I was like “WHAT WAIT EARLY WHY” then I remembered: dirty pancake date w/ … Continue reading