Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Off Our Chests
There is a sharp pain in my right side and I refuse to go to the doctor about it. Here is why: When I was 7, I went to my first fat doctor. I remember sitting there naked with my … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was invited onto HufPost Live to discuss what America gets wrong about sex. Twenty minutes weren’t nearly enough to cover the topic, but I think we did a pretty good job considering our time restraint. Cheers to my … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I was literally told I would never find love because I was fat. Well dad, I found it; on Twitter. The body-positive movement that I connected to via fellow bloggers and tweeters has changed the … Continue reading
Why I Spent My Saturday of Catalyst Con Crying Instead of Having Sex, a.k.a. Grief Hits at the Worst Times
For the most part, I love speaking at conferences. For the most part, I love being the person who encourages people to dig deep and share their Truths, to talk about the difficult – from money to grief to racism … Continue reading
Body-Positivity, Relationship Skills and Sex Ed in Porn, a.k.a. My Nerve.com Article About the Set of jessica drake’s Guide to Wicked Sex: Plus-Size
Are porn stars the future of sex education? “I think the [BBW] genre as it exists right now for the most part is not an artistic genre…[and has] some really degrading titles [that are] disrespectful, demeaning, and encouraging of stereotypes,” … Continue reading
Leading up to my keynote panel at Catalyst Con East – where I will be talking about sparking conversations in sexuality – I’m going to try to start some sex conversations here on the blog and on Twitter. To learn more about … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
Leading up to my keynote panel at Catalyst Con East – where I will be talking about sparking conversations in sexuality – I’m going to try to start some sex conversations here on the blog and on Twitter. To learn … Continue reading