Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Rants
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
Oh Facebook. The land where radical feminists live next to redneck farmers, miles apart from each other in every way, but still neighbors on my status feed. I love the diverse opinions it brings. I love the dialogue and chances … Continue reading
My Cleavage is a Big Deal, a.k.a. A Hate Blog Posted A Picture of My Boobs from BlogHer13 As an Example of Unprofessional Behavior
When I was a kid, I got in trouble quite frequently. I was highly outspoken, realizing early on that I didn’t have to listen to what others told me to do, that I could form my own thoughts and make … Continue reading
I’m like that girl in college who gets bored and wants to make out with girls at a party but she can’t really get down when it comes to touching another woman’s vagina. I’m like that; but with penises. It … Continue reading
TRIGGER WARNING: This piece contains discussions of sexual violence and assault. Some readers may find it triggering. I found out a week ago that I am friends with a rapist. My hall-mate brought our friend (a quiet, unassuming boy who … Continue reading
Gagging the Victim, aka Why a Louisville Teen Being Fined for Tweeting Her Convicted Rapists’ Names is Bullshit
[Editor's note: According to Huffington Post, the charges against Savannah Dietrich have been dropped.] Over the weekend, I read an article on Jezebel about a teen who is facing contempt of court charges for tweeting the names of the boys … Continue reading
I hope you picked up on the sarcastic tone of the title above. I guess I’m not surprised at the fact that this is even considered “news” due to the lack of respect of intelligent women in this man-made world. … Continue reading
The parent’s of former Rutgers University student who committed suicide in 2010, Tyler Clementi, sat down for an exclusive interview with NBC airing tonight at 10pm/9c. The interview comes just a few days after Dharun Ravi, who was convicted of … Continue reading
I understand the concept of virginity. I understand the innocence and purity one wants to keep until that person is finally ready to have sex on their wedding night. I understand all of that because I’ve been that person. I … Continue reading