Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Giveaway
My love of train travel is surpassed only by my love of writing. Put the two together, and I may explode from bliss. Please help me explode from bliss! Amtrak is doing a very Beta-level writing residency program – where … Continue reading
Meet Me In Seattle, a.k.a. I’m Teaching Three Exciting, Educational & Entertaining Workshops in Seattle, January 18 & 19, 2014
Hey Seattle, I’m coming for your brains! To be more specific, I’m coming to fill them with lots of delicious, sexy knowledge during three (yes three!) workshops the weekend of January 18 & 19, 2014. Each workshop will be highly … Continue reading
Presenting: Queerie Bradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness AND a Massive Holiday Giveaway to Accompany It!
Awhile ago, someone asked me to write a Queerie Me advice column on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. Two years, multiple strap-on harnesses and thirty pages later, I’m finally done! To celebrate the release of Queerie … Continue reading
A few months ago, someone emailed me for advice on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. My plan was to make a Queerie Me advice post out of the question, but soon I had over 20 pages … Continue reading
[Editor's note: We had 310 entries! Thank you all for participating! I'm so glad to see queer porn is this popular. Mmmm porn. We've announced the winners in the Rafflecopter widget below and will be contacting you to get your addresses … Continue reading
Because so many of you empathized with our “I’m Queer, I Swear” post about queer visibility and enthusiastically said you wanted temporary tattoos you can wear so people know you’re queer, we’re making them!! See, we do what you … Continue reading
We’ve gone back and forth over here at blog headquarters (a.k.a. Lauren’s muddled brain) over whether we should have two separate sites – SinfulMisadventures.com for travel, QueerieBradshaw.com for sex and politics – or just one big site with it all … Continue reading
Rachel Maddow emailed me. That is not actually true at all, but one day I may be able to say that. And on that day, I will give you all a free vegan, gluten-free cupcake. Her publicist, however, did … Continue reading
Happy National Clitoris Day! To help celebrate our favorite body part, we’ve partnered with Babeland to give away two books to spice up your sex life: Moregasm and Sex Toys 101. Both books are chock full of information even seasoned … Continue reading
Back in June, I met the Eden Fantasys reps at BlogHer and took 50 dildos off of their hands to giveaway on this site. They were great throughout the whole process, so when they approached me asking if I was … Continue reading