Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Category Archives: Queerie Me (Advice Column)
I want to have lots and lots of conversations about sex, and I want to have them with experts in the field and, most importantly, with you my readers! So, I’ve decided to do a series of LIVE interviews with … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
In March, I’m on the opening keynote plenary panel at Catalyst Con East (you can use code “QUEERIE” for $10 off registration), a conference intent on “sparking communications about sexuality.” For the keynote, I’ve been asked to talk about how I’m moderating … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the popular kid everyone loves to hate, but I’ve always loved this holiday. It started in high school, when my friend and I decided that Valentine’s Day was a great excuse to make an amazing meal, sneak … Continue reading
Presenting: Queerie Bradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness AND a Massive Holiday Giveaway to Accompany It!
Awhile ago, someone asked me to write a Queerie Me advice column on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. Two years, multiple strap-on harnesses and thirty pages later, I’m finally done! To celebrate the release of Queerie … Continue reading
Queerie Bradshaw on Tribidism, Body Image and Queer versus Lesbian, a.k.a. I’m On the YouTubes Again
While at Catalyst Con, I met the lovely Lindsey Doe who chatted with me about sex, as one does at a sex conference. When she asked to interview me, I was in a bikini and feeling relaxed and comfortable, having … Continue reading
A few months ago, someone emailed me for advice on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. My plan was to make a Queerie Me advice post out of the question, but soon I had over 20 pages … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, My friends and I went to a drag queen bar the other night and it made me wonder why people do drag. I just don’t get it. I thought you might be able to explain. Drag Incompetent … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I love your site, but I’ve read it all the way through and am looking for other sites to read. Can you suggest some other queer and sex friendly blogs? Procrastinating at Work Dear Procrastinating at … Continue reading
Today’s Queerie Me takes a slightly different approach than the traditional posts because it wasn’t a question asked of me as much as a frustration thrown at me on Twitter by a reader of the blog, a frustration I totally … Continue reading