Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Why I Spent My Saturday of Catalyst Con Crying Instead of Having Sex, a.k.a. Grief Hits at the Worst Times
For the most part, I love speaking at conferences. For the most part, I love being the person who encourages people to dig deep and share their Truths, to talk about the difficult – from money to grief to racism … Continue reading
Don’t you just hate it when someone gushes all about how cute and romantic their relationship is? Too !@#%ing bad because I’m about to do that right now, right here. Swoon, I’m in love. But you already knew that, didn’t … Continue reading
How do you decorate for a party you never wanted to attend? How do you fill a room with cheer when no cheer can possibly be found? “What would he want?” we asked ourselves over and over again, as if … Continue reading
This weekend, the sun set on my beloved grandfather, a.k.a. Poppo. He was an amazing artist, dancer and gin drinker with whom I was honored to share 30 birthdays. He was 92 years young when he passed and he sang … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I saw that you’re doing a series on exhibitionism and public sex and I was wondering, what does one wear for public sex? Clothing Challenged Dear Clothing Challenged, Ideally, you wear nothing, but I’m assuming that … Continue reading
It’s no secret many women, like me, often feel insecure about our bodies not only during sex, but pretty much throughout the entire day everyday. We are pressured by media to fit a certain physical description of what a woman … Continue reading
While the majority of horny teenagers in high school were experimenting with French kissing, oral sex and intercourse, I was tucked away in my safe and virginal little world. I was so innocent, so pure, that sometimes I would convey … Continue reading
I’ve been avoiding writing my healthy challenge update for a couple reasons. For one, my stats aren’t changing all that much. And two, it just really pisses me off when I don’t see the scale move to the left after … Continue reading
I felt so smart today buying Newsweek. I can’t remember the last time I bought a Newsweek. Sure, I only bought it because it said “The Politics of Sex” on the cover and I’m heading to a conference on sex … Continue reading