Dear Queerie Bradshaw,
I love your site, but I’ve read it all the way through and am looking for other sites to read. Can you suggest some other queer and sex friendly blogs?
Procrastinating at Work
Dear Procrastinating at Work,
I hope you don’t mind I saved this question for about a month so I could answer it after I came back from BlogHer and had a list of great blogs to read. Not all of these bloggers I met at BlogHer, but all of them I love reading.
This is far from an exhaustive list and I know my tired brain (I’m writing this at 2am) has forgotten many that should be on here. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to add your blog link in the comments:
- Effing Dykes – Krista and I met at IvyQ and we’re buddies. She’s also fucking hilarious.
- Up Popped a Fox – We have tweeted for awhile and finally met at BlogHer this year. Vikki writes about queer parenting, relationships and all around funny life stuff. She read a post at BlogHer about femininity and queer identity that was beautiful. You should read it.
- Dead Cow Girl – We’re like besties now, but how could you not love a dominatrix mommy blogger?
- xoJane – Ran by Jane Pratt and Emily McCombs, who I finally met at the Babeland blogger party this past week, this site has everything for every gal and is inclusive of queers, people of color and persons with disabilities
- Fit For a Femme – Great fashion advice for the feminine inclined. I’ve never met her, but I love her style.
- Hey Epiphoria – For when you’re craving more sex toy reviews. We’ve “met” only on Twitter.
- Evil Slutopia – Unabashedly slutty. I met them at BlogHer and they’re awesome.
- Adorkable Undies – Someone suggested I add her to this list. I’m oh so very glad they did. I love her site.
- Lesbian Dad – While we only really bonded at the BlogHer queers brunch, that short time had me loving Polly.
- Dorothy Surrenders – For all your lesbian pop culture needs. I finally got to see what she looks like at BlogHer.
- Genderfork – Beauty in androgyny, I met Sarah Dopp, the curator of the site, at IvyQ.
- Funky Brown Chick – Twanna is so sexy and smart it hurts. We also both like miso soup for breakfast.
- Corset Magazine – Ran by my co-panelist Arielle Loren, this technically isn’t a blog but you can buy the digital download and you should because Arielle is brilliant.
- Dating Senior Men – Sienna has done a great job creating an honest and informative site about dating at an older age, and she’s also charming and hilarious.
There you go, I hope that gives you plenty to procrastinate with! Let me know who I’ve missed!