Join the top experts in the field of sexuality as they answer your questions live!
The #SexEdHangout Series is part of my mission to bring accessible, judgment-free, comprehensive sex education to the masses to make each and every one of you feel confident, comfortable and content in your skin as you are right now, this very second.
View the hangouts all together, in one playlist simply by clicking here. Or view them each individually by clicking their links below.
There are three ways to ask questions of our guests:
- Join live and ask in the Q&A app that accompanies the hangout.
- Go the the event page on Google+ and ask it in the comments.
- Email email@example.com and I’ll ask it for you – just let me know if you want to be anonymous or not.
Upcoming #SexEdHangout Guests:
- The Sexual Politics of BDSM with Sinclair Sexsmith; Tuesday, May 20, 3:00pm PT
You can view the whole series on YouTube in my #SexEdHangout playlist.
- Put This in You, Not That, The Best Sex Toys for Your Body with Epiphora
- Talking Phone Sex Tips with Ashley Manta
- Superhero Sex Shops and Safe Sex Toys with JoEllen Notte (The Redhead Bedhead)
- All About SexGeekdom with Kate McCombs
- Ask the Dominatrix Mommy Blogging Life Coach with Mona Darling
- Gaggle of Guests, with Epiphora, Mona Darling, Queeraschino Cherry, Kate McCombs, JoEllen Notte, Lorax of Sex and more!
Prefer audio to video?
All these hangouts will also be a part of the Queerie Bradshaw Podcast, available on iTunes or to download for any device at Podcast.QueerieBradshaw.com.
Pingback: I Created My Own Writer’s Residency, a.k.a. I’m Going into the Woods to Write for Two Months | QueerieBradshaw.com: Embrace the Risqué
Thank you so much!!! I am a sexuality/relationship educator for young teens! I really want to take it further – especially to the adult and senior community!!! I would love to know more about your site and what kinds of classes are offered! Thanks!