Correction, Matt Kugelman and Bianca del Rio are making an absolutely hilarious, totally gay movie and you all should help them.
Not a lesbian? Here are multiple other reasons why you should support this film:
1. I told you to.
2. Queer film is important to support, even if you’re not queer. Discrimination affects everyone. While Hurricane Bianca is a comedy, it deals with serious issues like employment discrimination. People are still being fired for being gay and there are far too many states where you can be fired simply for being gay.
3. You could get a video made making fun of you. I had one. It’s fun!
4. There are other great prizes as well.
5. John Waters loves Bianca del Rio.
5. And if all that doesn’t convince you to donate, this hilarious blooper will (click on the link, I swear it’s worth it).
Now that you’re as fully in love with Bianca and Matt as I am, head over to the Hurricane Bianca website and donate. Every dollar counts and is appreciated! Broke? $5 goes a long way.
And best of all, sharing the above videos is free! Help us get visibility for this project! Please share!