Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: A Healthy Challenge©
Contributor Jessenia Lua has started A Healthy Challenge as well. Read her intro and welcome her: I stepped on the scale this morning to see what damage I’ve done to my body after slowing down on exercise and eating whatever … Continue reading
Once, when I was having an exceptionally bad day, I walked across a bridge and thought about how wonderful it would be to jump into the river below, letting life just swim past you as you simply watched, no longer … Continue reading
My Healthy Challenge is about so much more than just weight loss, it’s about overall health and well-being in my life from the physical to the emotional. The concept of starting this challenge came from a very emotional place and … Continue reading
I’m only a few words into this post and I can already tell it’s going to be one of the hardest I’ve ever written. In the past few months my sister’s had an emergency C-section, my brother’s been diagnosed with … Continue reading
I sat on my ass all day yesterday and when I finally got up, it was to move to a bar to play board games with friends, eat sweet potato fries and drink Shirley Temples. Today, I did the same … Continue reading
My father got diagnosed with leukemia when I was 12, but, as much as the incident forced me to deal with mortality at a young age, I didn’t really relate that mortality to myself, as much as to my parents. … Continue reading