Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: advice
Taxes are a pain in the ass, but like it or not, they’re due today for Americans. If you’re one of the lucky people who got tax refunds (I owe this year – being self-employed is not always sunshine and … Continue reading
Between my frequent travels and my tendency to fall in love with people from other cities, I’ve become an expert on making long distance relationships work. So, I thought I’d combine the knowledge I’ve learned through my experiences here for … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
In March, I’m on the opening keynote plenary panel at Catalyst Con East (you can use code “QUEERIE” for $10 off registration), a conference intent on “sparking communications about sexuality.” For the keynote, I’ve been asked to talk about how I’m moderating … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the popular kid everyone loves to hate, but I’ve always loved this holiday. It started in high school, when my friend and I decided that Valentine’s Day was a great excuse to make an amazing meal, sneak … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
Meet Me In Seattle, a.k.a. I’m Teaching Three Exciting, Educational & Entertaining Workshops in Seattle, January 18 & 19, 2014
Hey Seattle, I’m coming for your brains! To be more specific, I’m coming to fill them with lots of delicious, sexy knowledge during three (yes three!) workshops the weekend of January 18 & 19, 2014. Each workshop will be highly … Continue reading
A few months ago, someone emailed me for advice on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. My plan was to make a Queerie Me advice post out of the question, but soon I had over 20 pages … Continue reading
I hate that I still have shame about sex. When I was thirteen, I went to see The Truth About Cats & Dogs with my family at the newly renovated, state-of-the-art theater two towns over. The verdict afterwards was unanimous: … Continue reading