Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: bisexual
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
I’m like that girl in college who gets bored and wants to make out with girls at a party but she can’t really get down when it comes to touching another woman’s vagina. I’m like that; but with penises. It … Continue reading
Once upon a time, I almost convinced myself I was straight—because I wasn’t attracted to girly girls. It seemed rational at the time. If I wasn’t attracted to the women I saw on TV (and in most lesbian porn … Continue reading
Well hello there, sexy. If this website was a cocktail party, and I was introducing myself, I might just stop at that; let the conversation flow. You know, a little playful banter, exchange of names, and so on. But … Continue reading