Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: BlogHer
Right after the whole titcircle debacle, I was sent a link to an article on the Huffington Post written by Peg Fitzpatrick called “Words Have Power, Use Them Wisely.” Peg Fitzpatrick is the assistant to Guy Kawasaki, one of the … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I love your site, but I’ve read it all the way through and am looking for other sites to read. Can you suggest some other queer and sex friendly blogs? Procrastinating at Work Dear Procrastinating at … Continue reading
You knew it was coming. After a big event, it’s inevitable to have a round-up/summary of how it went, especially when you’re dealing with a narcissistic blogger like me. But along with being a narcissist, I’m also kinda lazy, or at least I am … Continue reading
Today’s Queerie Me takes a slightly different approach than the traditional posts because it wasn’t a question asked of me as much as a frustration thrown at me on Twitter by a reader of the blog, a frustration I totally … Continue reading
As we’ve said here and constantly talked about on Twitter, Jessenia and I are heading to BlogHer 12 in NYC, a blogging conference that focuses on the importance of and influence of women bloggers (male bloggers are welcome as well). I’m … Continue reading
This weekend, on Twitter, I created a new word: Blorgy, n. a group of bloggers together being debaucherous.* Soon thereafter, Mr. Lady created another word: Queeried, v. When someone gets fired for talking about BlogHer 12 Blorgies on Twitter. Oops. … Continue reading
Welcome writers from my workshops in Seattle and the San Diego State University Writers Conference! Thanks for keeping in touch and stopping by! The personal is political. – Carol Hanisch By writing and blogging, we take our personal stories and … Continue reading