Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: body image
There is a sharp pain in my right side and I refuse to go to the doctor about it. Here is why: When I was 7, I went to my first fat doctor. I remember sitting there naked with my … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I was literally told I would never find love because I was fat. Well dad, I found it; on Twitter. The body-positive movement that I connected to via fellow bloggers and tweeters has changed the … Continue reading
Leading up to my keynote panel at Catalyst Con East – where I will be talking about sparking conversations in sexuality – I’m going to try to start some sex conversations here on the blog and on Twitter. To learn more about … Continue reading
In March, I’m on the opening keynote plenary panel at Catalyst Con East (you can use code “QUEERIE” for $10 off registration), a conference intent on “sparking communications about sexuality.” For the keynote, I’ve been asked to talk about how I’m moderating … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
Meet Me In Seattle, a.k.a. I’m Teaching Three Exciting, Educational & Entertaining Workshops in Seattle, January 18 & 19, 2014
Hey Seattle, I’m coming for your brains! To be more specific, I’m coming to fill them with lots of delicious, sexy knowledge during three (yes three!) workshops the weekend of January 18 & 19, 2014. Each workshop will be highly … Continue reading
When Catalyst Con announced that photos from the event were up on their website, I got very excited. I spoke three times and there was a professional photographer there, giving me high hopes for a new profile photo or something … Continue reading
My Cleavage is a Big Deal, a.k.a. A Hate Blog Posted A Picture of My Boobs from BlogHer13 As an Example of Unprofessional Behavior
When I was a kid, I got in trouble quite frequently. I was highly outspoken, realizing early on that I didn’t have to listen to what others told me to do, that I could form my own thoughts and make … Continue reading
I hate that I still have shame about sex. When I was thirteen, I went to see The Truth About Cats & Dogs with my family at the newly renovated, state-of-the-art theater two towns over. The verdict afterwards was unanimous: … Continue reading