Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: CA
Don’t you just hate it when someone gushes all about how cute and romantic their relationship is? Too !@#%ing bad because I’m about to do that right now, right here. Swoon, I’m in love. But you already knew that, didn’t … Continue reading
I’m not a big cupcake fan. Sure, I’ll eat the things and usually I’ll enjoy them at the time, but after I always wonder why I wasted my calories and money on that when I’d much rather have had something … Continue reading
By now it is no secret that I am quite the fan of a whiskey cocktail. Pretty much any whiskey cocktail. Or any decent whiskey on the rocks, for that matter. Whiskey is warm, wonderful, and helpful with philosophizations. This … Continue reading
Nihon in San Francisco is one of our favorite spots. Whiskey + sushi = what could be better? Especially popular among us and pretty much everyone else that goes there is the Devil’s Manhattan. Super delicious. Behold. Nihon makes their … Continue reading
Last week I visited another San Francisco favorite–Coco500. They have an excellent wine list, but I always have a cocktail. Always. The bartender there is simply excellent. On this visit I was very excited to encounter a new summer addition, … Continue reading
I’ve spent the past 10 days visiting family in the 100+degree heat that is August in my hometown, indulging in fried Mexican food and cheap tequila. It’s been heaven but I have to admit, as day 10 hit this morning, … Continue reading