Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: cocktails
The fabulous Mona Darling, also known as Dead Cow Girl on the Internet, gathered together some amazing and real stories written by women about their experiences with sex and sexuality. The final product is the informative and entertaining book Glitter: … Continue reading
Raspberries are delicious, especially in cocktails. Take the Hanky Panky for example: It doesn’t get much more refreshing than that, folks. Indian Summer is here and whether raspberries are in season or not, they sure are in stock at the … Continue reading
The West Coast Winos (a.k.a. L.M. Fleming and Cdub the Philosopher) converged this weekend in Vancouver, B.C. for the sole purpose of drinking amazing cocktails and eating delicious food. When we both realized we desperately needed “out” for a vacation, … Continue reading
Last week I visited another San Francisco favorite–Coco500. They have an excellent wine list, but I always have a cocktail. Always. The bartender there is simply excellent. On this visit I was very excited to encounter a new summer addition, … Continue reading
I love me some Pok Pok, but between heading all the way over to SE and waiting an hour to get in, it’s not always worth the trouble. Sure, Whiskey Soda Lounge is amazing and a fabulous place to drink … Continue reading
Hello. Sadly, this is our last post for Red, White and Blue Cocktail Month. I’m getting rather weepy, to be quite honest. But enough of that already. It’s time for the Campari margarita! Beware: this thing is TART. However, if … Continue reading
Do you like piña coladas? I sure do! Not until recently though. It was my Memorial Day Philosophization Vacation trip to Waikiki that had me sold on this slushy coconut and pineapple goodness. While floating around the ocean on my … Continue reading
Hey there! This week we have a reddish beverage with which to quench your thirst during red, white and blue drink month! Earlier this week I had the Strawberry Gin Fizz at San Francisco’s Presidio Social Club. It’s pretty simple: … Continue reading
Happy Independence Day! One day late last month, I philosophized a brilliant idea. Red, white and blue cocktail for July 4th! We’re therefore making July Red, White and Blue Cocktail Month here at Sinful Misadventures. Let’s get started with…blue! Ew, … Continue reading