Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: Czech Republic
Once, when I was having an exceptionally bad day, I walked across a bridge and thought about how wonderful it would be to jump into the river below, letting life just swim past you as you simply watched, no longer … Continue reading
It’s amazing how much of my fear has dissolved with starting my Czech lessons. It’s like now that I can say a few things to people I’m ok. And in the future I’m going to continue taking lessons and therefore … Continue reading
I really am a coward. Some people think it’s brave to travel by yourself abroad for a year to teach English. I know this because they’ve told me. The truth of the matter is that I’m only here because I … Continue reading