Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: fashion
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I saw that you’re doing a series on exhibitionism and public sex and I was wondering, what does one wear for public sex? Clothing Challenged Dear Clothing Challenged, Ideally, you wear nothing, but I’m assuming that … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do this summer has been walking up and down Mississippi – grabbing some 50 Licks ice cream or Divine frozen yogurt or a Ruby Jewel ice cream sandwich on my way – and window shopping … Continue reading
Vogue Italia recently published a glorious and sexy spread featuring three plus-sized models lounging around in lingerie looking ravishing (images below and here). Instead of celebrating the presence of amazing breasts as people should have, there were protests over the … Continue reading
Thanks to the always fabulous and fashionable Bust Magazine, I was recently introduced to Elsa Billgren, a redheaded, vintage-inspired, curvaceous blogger for Swedish Elle Magazine. Elsa boldly proclaims (originally in Swedish, but in English for me thanks to … Continue reading