Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: feature
If you are a gay, bisexual, lesbian, trans*, queer, etc. person, I’m here to tell you, I’ve got your back. I’m ok with you having sex with whomever you (consensually and safely) want to have sex with. I’m here to … Continue reading
Right after the whole titcircle debacle, I was sent a link to an article on the Huffington Post written by Peg Fitzpatrick called “Words Have Power, Use Them Wisely.” Peg Fitzpatrick is the assistant to Guy Kawasaki, one of the … Continue reading
A few months ago, someone emailed me for advice on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. My plan was to make a Queerie Me advice post out of the question, but soon I had over 20 pages … Continue reading
The Supreme Court struck down a crucial piece of the Voting Rights Act today and all (most of) the gays on the Internet are talking about is the possible affect of DOMA and Prop8 tomorrow. Yes, the right to marry … Continue reading
As a founding member of the West Coast Winos, I find it to be my responsibility, nay my duty, to accept any invitations to wineries that are extended to me. So, even though I was slightly ill, I happily headed … Continue reading
The West Coast Winos (a.k.a. L.M. Fleming and Cdub the Philosopher) converged this weekend in Vancouver, B.C. for the sole purpose of drinking amazing cocktails and eating delicious food. When we both realized we desperately needed “out” for a vacation, … Continue reading
Like many college students, I’ve moved back home for the summer. When I haven’t been busy with classes and engaging in tomfoolery with people whom I’ve called friends since, well, before puberty, I’ve been busying myself with catching up on … Continue reading
Since I’ve started A Healthy Challenge, I’ve been finding ways to up my fish intake so I can get some of those important oils and nutrient everyone keeps telling me about. To help with recipe ideas, I busted out a Mayo … Continue reading
Food Cart Review: SE 32nd and Division, Round 1 – Herb's Mac and Cheese, Koi Fusion, Oregon Ice Works
Venturing through SE Portland on Friday, D.E. and I decided to pass on lunch at my favorite Pok Pok and instead venture across the street to the food cart pod on SE 32nd and Division, where we feasted on some … Continue reading
These days, I rarely cook mushrooms as D.E. is highly closed minded about eating them. Ze says they make zir break out in a rash and feel horrible, I say excuses, excuses. But, when D.E. is away, L.M. gets to … Continue reading