Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: feminist
If you are a gay, bisexual, lesbian, trans*, queer, etc. person, I’m here to tell you, I’ve got your back. I’m ok with you having sex with whomever you (consensually and safely) want to have sex with. I’m here to … Continue reading
When Catalyst Con announced that photos from the event were up on their website, I got very excited. I spoke three times and there was a professional photographer there, giving me high hopes for a new profile photo or something … Continue reading
Right after the whole titcircle debacle, I was sent a link to an article on the Huffington Post written by Peg Fitzpatrick called “Words Have Power, Use Them Wisely.” Peg Fitzpatrick is the assistant to Guy Kawasaki, one of the … Continue reading
My Cleavage is a Big Deal, a.k.a. A Hate Blog Posted A Picture of My Boobs from BlogHer13 As an Example of Unprofessional Behavior
When I was a kid, I got in trouble quite frequently. I was highly outspoken, realizing early on that I didn’t have to listen to what others told me to do, that I could form my own thoughts and make … Continue reading
The Supreme Court struck down a crucial piece of the Voting Rights Act today and all (most of) the gays on the Internet are talking about is the possible affect of DOMA and Prop8 tomorrow. Yes, the right to marry … Continue reading
The fabulous Mona Darling, also known as Dead Cow Girl on the Internet, gathered together some amazing and real stories written by women about their experiences with sex and sexuality. The final product is the informative and entertaining book Glitter: … Continue reading
I bet you’re noticing all these changes right about now and wondering what’s going on. Well, I have changed and therefore QueerieBradshaw.com is changing as well. In “I Have Changed, And So Is The Site, Part I,” I explained all about … Continue reading
In a recent email exchange with Queerie, I mentioned I’ve come down with a vicious case of feminist writer’s block. It might just seem like a turn of phrase to excuse why I haven’t been posting lately, but it’s far more … Continue reading
Well hello there, sexy. If this website was a cocktail party, and I was introducing myself, I might just stop at that; let the conversation flow. You know, a little playful banter, exchange of names, and so on. But … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I absolutely love giving a blow job. The problem is, I’m a lesbian feminist and every time my partner straps it on for me to suck her off, I feel like I’m betraying myself and my causes. … Continue reading