Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: femme
Before our meeting – held in a fancy restaurant tucked under The Highline in New York City – all of my interactions with Jincey Lumpkin were via Twitter, mostly late at night and almost always regarding lesbian porn or femme problems. I … Continue reading
The first time I chopped all my hair off, I was ten years old, firmly ensconced in my long-lasting tomboy phase wherein I refused any and all attempts to dress me “like a girl” and shopped exclusively in the boys … Continue reading
Well hello there, sexy. If this website was a cocktail party, and I was introducing myself, I might just stop at that; let the conversation flow. You know, a little playful banter, exchange of names, and so on. But … Continue reading
We’ve started Quickies with Queerie: short videos (under 90 seconds each) to share a thought, answer your questions, show off a cute outfit, ponder life’s bug questions, or just chat it up. Most posts will be done by Queerie Bradshaw, … Continue reading
Because so many of you empathized with our “I’m Queer, I Swear” post about queer visibility and enthusiastically said you wanted temporary tattoos you can wear so people know you’re queer, we’re making them!! See, we do what you … Continue reading
One of the reasons I’m so out and proud and boisterous about being a big ol’ queerbo is that people always assume I’m straight. Even gay people. Once, while working Long Beach Pride for Curve Magazine, I got asked by … Continue reading