Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: food
There is a sharp pain in my right side and I refuse to go to the doctor about it. Here is why: When I was 7, I went to my first fat doctor. I remember sitting there naked with my … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the popular kid everyone loves to hate, but I’ve always loved this holiday. It started in high school, when my friend and I decided that Valentine’s Day was a great excuse to make an amazing meal, sneak … Continue reading
The fabulous Mona Darling, also known as Dead Cow Girl on the Internet, gathered together some amazing and real stories written by women about their experiences with sex and sexuality. The final product is the informative and entertaining book Glitter: … Continue reading
Baked, stuffed tomatoes with sausage and rice, pasta with homemade parmesan and romano cream sauce, steamed peas, and a double-chocolate brownie cake with powdered sugar and whipped cream to top it off. If your mouth isn’t watering right now, I … Continue reading
Part of the ignorance that came with not realizing it was Chinese New Year was not preparing for how closed everything would be in Shanghai. The town, which is normally packed full of hustling people and peddlers, was completely barren … Continue reading
The West Coast Winos (a.k.a. L.M. Fleming and Cdub the Philosopher) converged this weekend in Vancouver, B.C. for the sole purpose of drinking amazing cocktails and eating delicious food. When we both realized we desperately needed “out” for a vacation, … Continue reading
I love me some Pok Pok, but between heading all the way over to SE and waiting an hour to get in, it’s not always worth the trouble. Sure, Whiskey Soda Lounge is amazing and a fabulous place to drink … Continue reading
My father got diagnosed with leukemia when I was 12, but, as much as the incident forced me to deal with mortality at a young age, I didn’t really relate that mortality to myself, as much as to my parents. … Continue reading