Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Ten Words to Use Instead of Insane, Crazy, Lame, Gay or Retarded
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
Tag Archives: giveaway
A few months ago, someone emailed me for advice on how to pick out a harness for strap-on sex. My plan was to make a Queerie Me advice post out of the question, but soon I had over 20 pages … Continue reading
I feel like giving some shit away. I love giveaways. I love going to the post office with a box full of sex toys and seeing them handled, weighed, thrown around like all the other boxes. It makes me wonder … Continue reading
Rachel Maddow emailed me. That is not actually true at all, but one day I may be able to say that. And on that day, I will give you all a free vegan, gluten-free cupcake. Her publicist, however, did … Continue reading
Back in June, I met the Eden Fantasys reps at BlogHer and took 50 dildos off of their hands to giveaway on this site. They were great throughout the whole process, so when they approached me asking if I was … Continue reading
BlogHer ’11 was inspiring, intense and a bit insane. Along with the long list (make that lists, plural) of swag that I obtained form the Expo Hall, I also am now the owner of an ungodly amount of dildos courtesy … Continue reading
On Sunday, August 1, 645 visitors from 34 countries/territories visited this site, yet I don’t know a single one of you. Ok, that’s not completely true, as I know some of my friends are included in that number, but the … Continue reading