Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: love
Between my frequent travels and my tendency to fall in love with people from other cities, I’ve become an expert on making long distance relationships work. So, I thought I’d combine the knowledge I’ve learned through my experiences here for … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
In March, I’m on the opening keynote plenary panel at Catalyst Con East (you can use code “QUEERIE” for $10 off registration), a conference intent on “sparking communications about sexuality.” For the keynote, I’ve been asked to talk about how I’m moderating … Continue reading
You don’t say no to a person like Alex. When they ask you to come along for the ride, you say yes, because yes is the only option. Adventure is subjective, a thing people seek in various contrary ways. The … Continue reading
Meet Me In Seattle, a.k.a. I’m Teaching Three Exciting, Educational & Entertaining Workshops in Seattle, January 18 & 19, 2014
Hey Seattle, I’m coming for your brains! To be more specific, I’m coming to fill them with lots of delicious, sexy knowledge during three (yes three!) workshops the weekend of January 18 & 19, 2014. Each workshop will be highly … Continue reading
Don’t you just hate it when someone gushes all about how cute and romantic their relationship is? Too !@#%ing bad because I’m about to do that right now, right here. Swoon, I’m in love. But you already knew that, didn’t … Continue reading
I promised you more poetry. I promised you more intimacy and openness. I promised you words of beauty by other poets and words attempting to be beautiful by me. Here is where I make good on that promise. I went … Continue reading
Did you know I write poetry? Probably not because once someone told me it was horribly cliche to be a lesbian who had depression and wrote poetry. Fuck that person. Oh wait, that person was me. Fuck me. Fuck the … Continue reading
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss My therapist calls me the “Great Manifestor.” It’s probably more accurate to call me the … Continue reading
How do you decorate for a party you never wanted to attend? How do you fill a room with cheer when no cheer can possibly be found? “What would he want?” we asked ourselves over and over again, as if … Continue reading