Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: Manhattan
By now it is no secret that I am quite the fan of a whiskey cocktail. Pretty much any whiskey cocktail. Or any decent whiskey on the rocks, for that matter. Whiskey is warm, wonderful, and helpful with philosophizations. This … Continue reading
Nihon in San Francisco is one of our favorite spots. Whiskey + sushi = what could be better? Especially popular among us and pretty much everyone else that goes there is the Devil’s Manhattan. Super delicious. Behold. Nihon makes their … Continue reading
As we discussed last week, June was Manhattan Month without even knowing it. While the classic bourbon and sweet vermouth Manhattan will always be my favorite, I felt it only fair that we at least mention the Dry Manhattan. The … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, I’m Cdub the Philosopher. I like well-crafted cocktails and well-crafted wine. Both are beautifully delicious and have the added bonus of helping my philosophization. Welcome to Thirsty Thursdays, where I will make tasty drinks, philosophize and be all … Continue reading