Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: music
The best thing about music is that almost every single person on earth can find a song that best describes how they feel. From excitement and joy to heartache and love, it’s one of the most creative ways we all … Continue reading
The other night I was having a text conversation with Queerie Bradshaw and as the weird and quirky person I think I am, I decided to text her a few sentences I put together using Blackstreet’s No Diggity lyrics. The … Continue reading
To go along with this week’s Fourth of July holiday, we put together a playlist of patriotic songs that a) go along great with a fireworks show, and b) you can make out to under the stars while the fireworks … Continue reading
Whether you’re in a Las Vegas night club, downtown Hollywood partying it up, or in any city having a wild night, music is always there to accompany the mood. There are certain songs that take us back to nostalgic memories … Continue reading
We often think that the sexual revolution began in the 1960′s and that gay rights started with Stonewall, but the reality is sex, even queer sex, has been around forever and the 1920′s provided a particularly rampant sexual era. They … Continue reading
Welcome to Mixed Tape Mondays. A day where we celebrate just how much we love a cheesy, heartfelt, sexy, emotionally charged playlist. This week’s playlist: songs for strip teases and lap dances. Specifically, songs we’ve actually used (sometimes successfully, sometimes not…) … Continue reading
Welcome to Mixed Tape Mondays. A day where we celebrate just how much we love a cheesy, heartfelt, emotionally charged playlist. This week’s playlist: songs we made out to in the country. Associate editor Jessenia and I both grew up … Continue reading
Welcome to Mixed Tape Mondays where we embrace the fact that as women and queers we stereotypically make sappy mixed tapes/CDs/playlists and share these emotionally charged gems with our friends, in this case that’s ya’ll, or lovers, also some of … Continue reading