Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: plus-size
There is a sharp pain in my right side and I refuse to go to the doctor about it. Here is why: When I was 7, I went to my first fat doctor. I remember sitting there naked with my … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I was literally told I would never find love because I was fat. Well dad, I found it; on Twitter. The body-positive movement that I connected to via fellow bloggers and tweeters has changed the … Continue reading
In March, I’m on the opening keynote plenary panel at Catalyst Con East (you can use code “QUEERIE” for $10 off registration), a conference intent on “sparking communications about sexuality.” For the keynote, I’ve been asked to talk about how I’m moderating … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
Meet Me In Seattle, a.k.a. I’m Teaching Three Exciting, Educational & Entertaining Workshops in Seattle, January 18 & 19, 2014
Hey Seattle, I’m coming for your brains! To be more specific, I’m coming to fill them with lots of delicious, sexy knowledge during three (yes three!) workshops the weekend of January 18 & 19, 2014. Each workshop will be highly … Continue reading
My Cleavage is a Big Deal, a.k.a. A Hate Blog Posted A Picture of My Boobs from BlogHer13 As an Example of Unprofessional Behavior
When I was a kid, I got in trouble quite frequently. I was highly outspoken, realizing early on that I didn’t have to listen to what others told me to do, that I could form my own thoughts and make … Continue reading
It’s amazing how quickly I can fall down the self-deprecating rabbit hole. One simple image sends a million negative thoughts racing to the front of my brain and soon I’m falling over, tripping into the void of despair, hating things … Continue reading
It’s been said before and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but it fucking sucks shopping when you’re above a size 14. It’s practically impossible to go on a shopping spree, as spree implies buying more than one outfit, … Continue reading
It’s no secret that we live in a superficial world where “thin is in” and “big is out.” For decades upon decades, the media has highlighted the beauty of thin women everywhere making them the mainstream ideal in advertisement. As … Continue reading