Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: Portland
There’s a new strip club opening this weekend in Portland, Oregon that will officially be the most hipster strip club that has ever existed. The new club, named Loof Lirpa and located in SE Portland, will: Be dog friendly, with … Continue reading
Behold the Barrel Aged Negroni. I’d never heard of a barrel aged cocktail until coming across this one. And if Cdub the Philosopher hadn’t heard of it, you probably haven’t either. Found at Clyde Common in Portland, Oregon, this beauty … Continue reading
As a founding member of the West Coast Winos, I find it to be my responsibility, nay my duty, to accept any invitations to wineries that are extended to me. So, even though I was slightly ill, I happily headed … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do this summer has been walking up and down Mississippi – grabbing some 50 Licks ice cream or Divine frozen yogurt or a Ruby Jewel ice cream sandwich on my way – and window shopping … Continue reading
I love me some Pok Pok, but between heading all the way over to SE and waiting an hour to get in, it’s not always worth the trouble. Sure, Whiskey Soda Lounge is amazing and a fabulous place to drink … Continue reading
One day a colleague – we’ll call her Trinity – asked me if I felt like joining her to try this noodle house she heard was delicious and somewhat authentic. Never one to say no to delicious authentic food, I … Continue reading
I’ve spent the past 10 days visiting family in the 100+degree heat that is August in my hometown, indulging in fried Mexican food and cheap tequila. It’s been heaven but I have to admit, as day 10 hit this morning, … Continue reading
Food Cart Review: SE 32nd and Division, Round 1 – Herb's Mac and Cheese, Koi Fusion, Oregon Ice Works
Venturing through SE Portland on Friday, D.E. and I decided to pass on lunch at my favorite Pok Pok and instead venture across the street to the food cart pod on SE 32nd and Division, where we feasted on some … Continue reading
According to a Canadian I know, the Stanley Cup is a big deal; such a big deal that it calls for chicken wings! I saw this important occasion – watching Vancouver play in the Stanley Cup with an actual Vancouverian … Continue reading