Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: Queerie Bradshaw
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the popular kid everyone loves to hate, but I’ve always loved this holiday. It started in high school, when my friend and I decided that Valentine’s Day was a great excuse to make an amazing meal, sneak … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
Queerie Bradshaw on Tribidism, Body Image and Queer versus Lesbian, a.k.a. I’m On the YouTubes Again
While at Catalyst Con, I met the lovely Lindsey Doe who chatted with me about sex, as one does at a sex conference. When she asked to interview me, I was in a bikini and feeling relaxed and comfortable, having … Continue reading
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss My therapist calls me the “Great Manifestor.” It’s probably more accurate to call me the … Continue reading
Photographer J.Robert Williams took this of me Tuesday night in his studio. I thought I’d share his artistic rendition and flattering words. The Andromedolls are a local derby team that my friend AK-47 plays on. Here’s a picture of AK-47 … Continue reading
Every year, my law school sends a group of students to the National LGBT Bar Association’s annual conference and career fair. This means a weekend of hot power dykes, well-dressed gay men, and trans hotties all smashed together in conference … Continue reading
Like most things in my all too restful town, Pride is months behind the rest of the country. Instead of celebrating in June, when most of the college town is here, we celebrate in August, the hottest month of the … Continue reading