Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: relationships
Between my frequent travels and my tendency to fall in love with people from other cities, I’ve become an expert on making long distance relationships work. So, I thought I’d combine the knowledge I’ve learned through my experiences here for … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I am a mom of two with a wonderful boyfriend. I have always wanted to have sex with a woman though and I am curious how lesbians view straight women who just want it for fun? Do … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the popular kid everyone loves to hate, but I’ve always loved this holiday. It started in high school, when my friend and I decided that Valentine’s Day was a great excuse to make an amazing meal, sneak … Continue reading
You don’t say no to a person like Alex. When they ask you to come along for the ride, you say yes, because yes is the only option. Adventure is subjective, a thing people seek in various contrary ways. The … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
Don’t you just hate it when someone gushes all about how cute and romantic their relationship is? Too !@#%ing bad because I’m about to do that right now, right here. Swoon, I’m in love. But you already knew that, didn’t … Continue reading
If you are a gay, bisexual, lesbian, trans*, queer, etc. person, I’m here to tell you, I’ve got your back. I’m ok with you having sex with whomever you (consensually and safely) want to have sex with. I’m here to … Continue reading
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss My therapist calls me the “Great Manifestor.” It’s probably more accurate to call me the … Continue reading
Right after the whole titcircle debacle, I was sent a link to an article on the Huffington Post written by Peg Fitzpatrick called “Words Have Power, Use Them Wisely.” Peg Fitzpatrick is the assistant to Guy Kawasaki, one of the … Continue reading