Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Belly Aches, a.k.a. Fat-Shaming Has Made Me Afraid to Go to The Doctor
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
Tag Archives: review
I love the Tango by We-Vibe so much that I’m giving one away! So scroll down to enter to win. OVERVIEW: My new favorite travel companion, the We-Vibe Tango is pure power built into a sleek, compact, waterproof, rechargeable body. Overall … Continue reading
With the success of QueerieBradshaw’s Guide to Choosing a Harness, I’m inspired to make a whole line of Queerie Bradshaw guides, but I need your help picking out what’s next. Which topic would you like to read more about? Am … Continue reading
OVERVIEW: Ultimately, I’m not going to pick up the Evi if I want to have a quick, easy orgasm, but I have been picking it up quite frequently to exercise my very important pelvic floor. Overall Bang for the Buck: 4/5 … Continue reading
For the sake of honesty, I must admit that I was predisposed to like this film. During the summer of 2010, while interning in San Francisco, I attended the Masturbate-a-thon, a fundraiser for the Center for Sex & Culture. While … Continue reading
Food Cart Review: SE 32nd and Division, Round 1 – Herb's Mac and Cheese, Koi Fusion, Oregon Ice Works
Venturing through SE Portland on Friday, D.E. and I decided to pass on lunch at my favorite Pok Pok and instead venture across the street to the food cart pod on SE 32nd and Division, where we feasted on some … Continue reading
When I first heard about Jincey Lumpkin, Esq. – the Chief Sexy Officer of Juicy Pink Box, a high quality lesbian porn company – Curve Magazine was calling her the lesbian Hugh Hefner. This, of course, made me want to 1. see … Continue reading
One day, in the middle of finals of my last semester of law school, I came home from studying to find two large boxes on my doorstep: one containing my graduation cap and gown and the other containing a plethora … Continue reading
My lovely sister recently told me that she supports my blog wholeheartedly, but she can’t read it. It’s just too weird for her to hear me talk details about my sex life. So, I decided to write a piece dedicated … Continue reading
The skinny: Moregasm: Babeland’s Guide to Mind-Blowing Sex, written by Babeland co-founders Claire Cavanah and Rachel Venning, is a book every body needs and is available at Babeland.com. Overall Bang for the Buck: 5/5 Aesthetics: 5/5 Durability: 4/5 Kinkiness: … Continue reading
The skinny: The Love Bumper, available in the Iceberg and Wedge models, is fun “Sex Furniture” and is available at Babeland.com. Overall Bang for the Buck: 3/5 Aesthetics: 2/5 Durability: 4/5 Kinkiness: 2/5 Comfort/Ease of Use: 5/5 Realism: N/A Care/Cleanliness: … Continue reading