Searching for Something?
Get An Email When I Post
Subscribe to the Queerie Bradshaw Podcast.
Don't use iTunes? Download all episodes or listen online at Podcast.QueerieBradshaw.com.
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Tag Archives: social change
Facebook Now Allows Custom Gender and “They” As a Pronoun, a.k.a. I’m About to Confuse the Hell Out of People in My Hometown
Alex just squealed “OH MY GOD” and ran over to me, showing me a Transgender Law Center post on Facebook about how to change the gender titles you use on Facebook. “It’s about fucking time,” I said, breaking my sabbatical … Continue reading →
Sharing is Caring
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)