Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: STI
I’m like that girl in college who gets bored and wants to make out with girls at a party but she can’t really get down when it comes to touching another woman’s vagina. I’m like that; but with penises. It … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, Should I tell the men I sleep with from here on out that I have mild HPV? I feel I don’t need to tell them since I’ve had all three shots, it’s mild and under control and … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I sleep around, not a lot but I still do. How often should I get tested for STDs? Sincerely, Playing It Safe Dear PIS, YAY for getting tested! I was actually just tweeting about this today … Continue reading
Dear Queerie Bradshaw, I’ve been dirty talking long distance to this guy for months. We’re finally able to meet up at the end of the month, so I responsibly went to get STD tested and asked him to do the … Continue reading