Searching for Something?
Frisky Feminist Press
Check out Frisky Feminist Press, my endeavor to bring accessible, judgment-free sexual education from the top experts in the field directly to you.
We have free guides and online classes.
Grab the above code and put it on your site to show your support for sex education.
Get Emails About Giveaways and Major Announcements
- Seven Sexy Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Missed My Panels at Catalyst Con East? These Storify Threads Will Fill You in on All the Great Info!
- HuffPost Live: What America Gets Wrong About Sex, featuring Joan Price, Margot Harris and Me
- Stuff We Love: We-Vibe Tango – Including a Giveaway!
- Responding to Fat Shaming, a.k.a. #NotYourGoodFatty Takes Over Twitter, Makes My Day
- Queens Watching Queens, a.k.a. My Nights Hanging with Bianca Del Rio in NYC
- New Strip Club Opening in Portland, a.k.a. The Most Hipster Place You’ll Ever Visit
- Hang Out Online With Sex Educators, a.k.a. A Series of Online Chats with Sex Educators and YOU!
- Ten Tips for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship (Including Friendships!)
- Five Facts I Love About the Clitoris a.k.a. Happy National Clitoris Day!
Tag Archives: Thirsty Thursday
The holidays are here! What. Where did the year go? Settle down with an Irish Coffee while you try to figure all that out. It’s hot, boozy, and has whipped cream. What more do you need? Right. Nothing. Irish Coffee … Continue reading
Sometimes it is best to keep it simple. You’ve had a long week, there is more to come, and all you want is a simple, yet potent and delicious cocktail to get your evening off to a nice start. Well … Continue reading
Behold the Barrel Aged Negroni. I’d never heard of a barrel aged cocktail until coming across this one. And if Cdub the Philosopher hadn’t heard of it, you probably haven’t either. Found at Clyde Common in Portland, Oregon, this beauty … Continue reading
In the crazy life that is that of Cdub the Philosopher, I had to go to New York for a sec. Pretty much almost literally a sec. I did, however, find time to sit down for a nice brunch before … Continue reading
Raspberries are delicious, especially in cocktails. Take the Hanky Panky for example: It doesn’t get much more refreshing than that, folks. Indian Summer is here and whether raspberries are in season or not, they sure are in stock at the … Continue reading
Yes, I know. That’s not a cocktail. What the heck am I doing posting a picture of an In-N-Out Burger milkshake?? Well folks, this IS a cocktail! Why? I happened to dump a shot of bourbon into that luscious, creamy, … Continue reading
By now it is no secret that I am quite the fan of a whiskey cocktail. Pretty much any whiskey cocktail. Or any decent whiskey on the rocks, for that matter. Whiskey is warm, wonderful, and helpful with philosophizations. This … Continue reading
Nihon in San Francisco is one of our favorite spots. Whiskey + sushi = what could be better? Especially popular among us and pretty much everyone else that goes there is the Devil’s Manhattan. Super delicious. Behold. Nihon makes their … Continue reading
Last week I visited another San Francisco favorite–Coco500. They have an excellent wine list, but I always have a cocktail. Always. The bartender there is simply excellent. On this visit I was very excited to encounter a new summer addition, … Continue reading