But 2014 is my year of productivity, and my goal is to bring accessible, judgment-free, comprehensive sex education to the masses to make each and every one of you feel confident, comfortable and content in your skin as you are right now, this very second.
I’ll announce the YouTube channel schedule later this month, but for now, here’s what’s coming up on the Podcast.
Upcoming Episodes of the Queerie Bradshaw Podcast*:
- May 8 – Superhero Sex Shops and Safe Sex Toys with JoEllen Notte (The Redhead Bedhead)
- May 15 – Fat Sex and Body-Positivity with Ashely Manta and Elle “Lady Cheeky” Chase
- May 22 – Gaggle of Guests, with Epiphora, Mona Darling, Queeraschino Cherry, Kate McCombs, JoEllen Notte, Lorax of Sex and more!
- May 29 – Sex Toy Reviewing with Epiphora and Lorax of Sex
- June 5 – Ask the Dominatrix Mommy Blogging Life Coach with Mona Darling
- June 12 – All About SexGeekdom with Kate McCombs
- June 19 – Phone Sex Tips with Ashley Manta
- June 26 – The Best Sex Toys for Your Body with Epiphora
Past episodes you may have missed:
- Steak and a Blowjob Day with Mona Darling
- Teaching Sex Online with Kali of Erotication (Kink Academy)
- Regulating Bodies on the Internet with Jasmine Banks (Djazzo), Annie of PhD in Parenting and Jenny of Conscientious Confusion
Don’t use iTunes? Download all episodes or listing online at Podcast.QueerieBradshaw.com.
*Note, many of these podcasts are a part of my #SexEdHangout series, where I ask experts in the field of sex, sexuality, gender and gender identity your questions live in Google Hangouts. See all past shows at YouTube.com/QueerieBradshaw. Email Info@QueerieBradshaw.com with questions or suggestions for upcoming guests.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes AND to my YouTube channel. The more subscribers I have, the more funding I can get to keep making accessible sex education and quality entertainment.